Добро пожаловать на TV1000
This policy (together with our Licence Agreement as set out above) applies to your use of the Services, once you have downloaded a copy of the Software onto a Device.
This policy sets out how any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. It also tells you where we store your personal information and the rights you have in relation to your personal information. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
If you have any questions about this policy, your account or if there is anything else you need assistance with, please contact us via email at TV1000support@viasatworld.com. Please note that if you contact us, for your safety and ours, we may need to authenticate your identity before answering your request.
Viasat World Limited is the data controller of your personal information for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998. You can find us at Chiswick Green, 610 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RU, United Kingdom.
COLLECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not store customer credit card details.
We will collect and process the following information about you:
a) Information you give us:
- information you give us in connection with the Services. It includes information you provide when you register to use the Services, download, install and/or use the Services and when you report a problem with the Services. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence. The information you give us may include your name, address, postal code, e-mail address and payment information.
- Information you give us when you choose to provide comments, taste preferences, subscription settings and any other information you may provide to us through the Software or elsewhere.
b) Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you, your use of the Services and information regarding your Device(s). This includes:
- your activity on the Software such as title selections, watch history and search queries;
- technical information including but not limited to the type of Device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device's IMEI/MEID/ESN number, the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device) SIM serial number and Android ID for unique device ID creation via UUID, mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, geographic location (country/city), internet provider identity, user language, mobile device branding/model, OS version and IPv4 (Device Information); and
- details of your use of the Services including, but not limited to traffic data, weblogs and other communication information, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access (Log Information).
c) Information we receive from other sources (third party Information):
We are working closely with third parties (“Service Providers”) including but not limited to the following: Wix.com Ltd. (trading as Wix), Leadingworld Investments Ltd. (trading as Vidmind) and Paypal Holdings, Inc. (trading as Paypal). We will receive information about you from them for the purposes of providing and continuing to improve the Services only.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- determine your geographic location, provide you with tailored viewing recommendations for movies or other content we think you will like, determine your internet service provider, and help us quickly and efficiently respond to any inquiries and requests;
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforcing our terms; and
- analyse and understand our audience, improve the Services (including our user interface experiences) including by optimising content selection, recommendation algorithms and delivery.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will disclose the data we collect from you to the following:
- Our Service Providers: we will share your information with our Service Providers in order to provide and continue improving the Services.
- Other third parties: we will share your information with other third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• if Viasat or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request;
• to enforce or apply our Licence Agreement as set out above or to investigate potential breaches; or
• to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any payment transactions (currently carried out by Paypal on behalf of us) will be encrypted using secure connections and protocols. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our servers; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features including Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (subject to change from time to time) to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will retain your personal information for as long as that information is required by us and any relevant third party for you to be able to use the Services in accordance with your chosen subscription settings. In any event we will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary to provide the Services.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at TV1000support@viasatworld.com.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. This right can be exercised by contacting us at TV1000support@viasatworld.com. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.